Build an authentic vintage fire station! Ding ding ding! There’s a fire in town! The fire brigade drives to the scene from this detailed and realistic 1930’s fire station. Designed to fit with other modular buildings like 10182 Café Corner and 10185 Green Grocer, the station features rare pieces and innovative construction techniques. It includes a ‘30s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures, a fire-dog, an opening station garage door, and a removable building roof for interior access. It also includes 2 fully-furnished floors with fire-fighting tools, racks for the firemen's helmets, fire-pole, ping-pong table, kitchen with fully-stocked fridge, couch, bookshelf and a roof with a water tower and bell.
Our Lighting Kits provide an easy way for fans to customize their models using LED lights.With detailed,step-by-step instructions books,anyone can light up their set.All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SET IS A LED LIGHTING KIT ONLY. ALL LEGO® SETS FEATURED IN IMAGES AND VIDEOS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
The kit Include (Without Batteries)
- 1 x Lamp Post with 30cm Dot Light installed
- 4 x White Dot Lights 30cm
- 4 x White Dot Lights 15cm
- 2 x White Flashing Dot Lights 15cm
- 2 x Red Flashing Dot Lights 30cm
- 5 x LED Strip Lights
- 4 x 15cm Connecting Cables
- 1 x 30cm Connecting Cable
- 5 x Adhesive Squares
- 1 x 12-port Expansion Board
- 1 x 8-port Expansion Board
- 1 x AA Battery Pack (Requires 3x AA Batteries)
- 1 x Flat Battery Pack (Requires 2x CR2032 Batteries)
- Some x Assorted LEGO® pieces for assembly
User guide instructions for all our kits can also be found on the Users Guides section of our website.
All parts are quality checked before shipping, so if you find some missing or damaged parts, don't worry. Please contact us and we will send them to you immediately free of charge.
This light kits will be shipped out within 3 days, thanks for your support.